Sunday, October 1, 2017

Six Sentence Sunday

#SixSentenceSunday #WitchWars #AvailableNow

“Well, I’d better get going, I do have my death bed to get to and all. And no worries, when I do ‘come to’, I’ll just reassure them we were merely having a lovers’ spat that got out of hand. I do rather like it rough.” Laughing, he flashed away, leaving a trail of sulfur in his wake.

And I was left standing there like a deer shifter caught in the headlights. This time, I wasn’t stupid enough to ask whether the day could get any worse.




Tialanna is fated to become the queen of all Underlayes witches. She thinks the worst part of her life is the fact that she’s betrothed to a complete stranger while in love with someone else. She’s in for a rude awakening when she discovers who, and what, she truly is.


Tialanna is about to learn the truth behind several lies, because not only does her life depend on it, but so does the fate of the family she never even knew she had. But hey, life would probably just be boring if she didn't have to deal with elemental witches, vampires, demons, sorcerers, bindings, spells, lust and betrayal. Right? 

***This book is intended for mature audiences only as it includes both graphic violence and graphic sex***


books2read.com/u/bzajVq


Witch Wars just came out last week, and the 5 Star Reviews are already rolling in…

“Witch Wars, Underlayes Book 1 by T. A. Moorman was hands down the best novel I’ve had the pleasure of reading for a while now! It may be in part that it’s my favorite genre, but there was so much more! The way the authors voice was strong yet spunky was fascinating to watch it play out...” – SLHReviews

“T.A.Moorman has done an amazing job in building a solid world! You will feel a part of the realness. The writing definitely is talent,you are pulled in from the start to the characters and world created. The characters feel real they have flaws and personalities that draw you to them…” – Cupcakes and Books

“This is the first I have read from T.A. Moorman. I was not disappointed. It had everything I look for in a book. The romance was off the charts. The twists and turns had me guessing. The only bad thing is that it ended way to soon, I was not ready to leave the world that hooked me in. I love the chemistry between characters. The flow was awesome. I'm dying for more to come, as this was a perfect setup…” – Relleman

“What can you say about a world apart from ours filled to the brim vampires, witches, and the like oh I know awesome read. I loved this book from beginning to end I literally finished this book in a matter of hours it was that great…” – Deja


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...