Sunday, September 3, 2017

Six Sentence Sunday

#SixSentenceSunday #WitchWars #ComingSoon #AfterGlowsPublishing


It's here again! Here are six sentences from my upcoming release, Witch Wars, which can now be pre-ordered on Amazon. Be sure to come to the Release Day Party on Facebook! There is a full lineup of authors and will be tons of prizes, games, and contests. Hope to see you all there! 


“It doesn’t matter.” I replied weakly.

“Yes the hell it does matter. I am not giving up that easily, Tia. If this is the last chance I have with you, I am taking full advantage. I will make it so that every time you look at him, you will wish it was me.” He ground out each word slowly and precisely through clenched teeth, “Every time he beds you, it will be my face you’ll see, my hands you’ll long for, my name on the tip of your tongue.”




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...