Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Release Day Spotlight: Unleashed Poems


Author: Jennifer Raygoza
Title: Unleashed Poems
Genre: Poetry
Release Date: 11.13.14
Publishing House: Crushing Hearts and Black Butterfly

Blurb: 

"It’s not always easy to see the light when you’re surrounded by darkness. Sometimes you have to make your own way out of the hole."

A collection of 23 poems, all written in my youth. I wrote a majority of them when I was sixteen to seventeen years old. This was a really hard time in my life. It was a time of heartbreak, pain, love, betrayal, and more. Writing these poems was a dose of sanity when the world around me was corrupting. It was my outlet when I couldn't breathe, and my safety rope when I was drowning. We don't get to pick our story in life. Usually the story picks you. So, with this release I am hoping to show inspiration. You can survive, and you can move on from your dark place. I dedicate this book to all the youth out there going through any type of struggle.



Teaser
Bed of Fire

Whispering words, my ears devour off the sweetness of your lips.

Intensity my body craves when your hands caress my hips.

It is you I need on a lonely night.

You to love me and hold me tight.

Touch me inside, outside now.

Rub it, feel me and tell me how.

My skin is hot, soaked in sweat.

Breathing is deep with no regret.

Volcano between erupts me in joy.

Lady during the day and at dark your toy.

Lay with me forever in a bed of fire

It’s pleasure just to hold you, my object of desire.


Author Bio: 

Jennifer Raygoza lives in Corona, California with her husband and children. She majored in Psychology at Fullerton College. She developed a love for writing poetry in her youth, and frequently used it as an outlet. It wasn’t until 2013 that she finally decided to release a novel that she had been working on for five years. To her surprise vampire lovers went crazy for it. Author of The Guardians 1: Feel the Fire, The Guardians II: The Revelation and The Guardians III: Blood Vengeance. She is also set to release her first erotica short story, Tackle Me in the upcoming anthology, Naughty Bedtime Stories. A collection of poetry from her youth will be published soon called Unleashed Poems. She is known as the ‘Rebel of Writing’ because of her cross genre style, and writer rule breaking attitude. Keep your eyes open for more work from Jennifer Raygoza. This girl is sure to please the readers with her fast pace writing and creativity. 


Gothic Beauty Magazine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...